- Player fee – 145€ ($200)
- Guest fee – 45€ ($60). Babies 0-3 years: Free. Kids 4-11 years: 22€ ($30)
- Team fee – 520€ ($700)
In return you’ll:
- Have the chance to make history and play at the first major Ultimate event in the region;
- Enjoy 5 days of great Beach Ultimate against many of the best players in the world;
- Play games with an awe-inspiring backdrop of a multicultural, diverse, and unique location;
- Have direct access to the bar;
- Access free wireless internet at the fields and select from great merchandise;
- Have transportation from select hotels to the fields and back;
- Have a large staff of volunteers at your service;
- Receive a great player/guest pack and have access to lots of parties;
- Have access to baby/kid care facilities
Guests will get exactly the same (except they don’t play), so bring the family along! Dubai is one of the safest cities in the world. We will help you make the WCBU2015 a true family event.
Accommodations are not included with the fees.
To avoid late fees, and to keep everything running smoothly, please make sure you are aware of the following important dates:
- 31 August 2014 – Team fees due. Teams registering after this date will be subjected to a 20% team fee penalty
- 30 November 2014 – Team registration closes. A team withdrawing from the tournament before this date shall receive a refund of 50% of the team entry fee. A team withdrawing from the tournament later than this date shall forfeit the entire team entry fee.
- 30 November 2014 – Fees equaling the intended final number of players in a team must be paid and preliminary rosters to be submitted. The TD has the right to penalize any late payments at a rate of no more than 10% of the total player fee for each month or part of a month that the fee for an individual player is late. Additional players registering after this date will have to pay an up to 20% penalty over the initial player fee.
- 30 November 2014 – Each team is guaranteed a number of player accommodations equivalent in value to the number of fees they have paid by this date. Teams
that do not meet this deadline cannot be guaranteed accommodations at the tournament sites, but will not be denied participation in the event provided that the team entry fee is paid.
- 31 December 2014 – A team withdrawing from the tournament before this date shall receive an 80% refund of the player’s fees paid by the team.
- 8 January 2015 – Accommodation payment due. Payments after this date will result in a 10% penalty (check the accommodation page for options and costs)
- 31 January 2015 – Player registration closes; No further changes to team rosters allowed after this date; No further accommodation payments accepted. An individual player withdrawing from the tournament before this date will receive a refund of 50% of the player fee paid. An individual player withdrawing from the tournament later than this date shall forfeit their player fee. The only exception is when an individual player has suffered an injury or medical condition and a doctor’s letter supporting this is provided to the TD. In such cases an 80% refund will be made.
- 7-8 March 2015 – Players arrival, accreditation, and opening game;
- 8-13 March 2015 – An amazing 2015 World Championships of Beach Ultimate
- 14 March – Time for tournament blues and to start thinking about the 2017 World Championships of Beach Ultimate (yes, this will be a unique occurrence: two years between each WCBU…. then every 4 years again…)
Bank Transfer details:
HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
PO BOX 66, Dubai, UAE
Al Wasl Road, Opp Safa Park, Jumeirah
Account No: 030074793002
SWIFT Code: BBMEAEAD
Recipient Address (if required):
PO Box 359546
When making the transfer, please list which teams you are paying for in the information/memo line, eg. “UAE Open” or “UAE All 3 divisions”.